This wooden postmill on the Wormhout road is thought to date back to the 16th century: during its restoration, an inscription was found on one of its sprockets saying '1576'. That, however, is not sufficient proof of its age, since certain construction elements, particularly beams, passed from mill to mill. The postmill passed through the hands of many different owners before eventually being acquired by the commune. It was then restored and opened to the public. It has two pairs of millstones, one for wheat-flour, the other to grind animal feed.