The choices in your browser
You can configure your browser so that cookies are saved or rejected on your device, either all the time, or depending on the site. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or refusal of the cookies is proposed to you regularly, before the cookie is saved on your device.
Agreement to accept cookies
Configuring your browser
The management of cookies is different for each browser. Refer to your browser’s help menu for information about configuring your choices regarding cookies.
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Firefox™:http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,